- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1339 E 29th St, Ashtabula, OH 440043 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 30 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $78,900
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 3646626
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 384 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 030371005400
- Zillow Home ID: 72395177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1339 E 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 268% higher than in Edgewood, and 60.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edgewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1335 E 29th St Ashtabula, OH$82K31.51,125
- 2839 Avon Blvd Ashtabula, OH$105K421,817
- 1352 E 28th St Ashtabula, OH$73K31912
- 2905 Avon Blvd Ashtabula, OH$71K21.5875
- 1348 E 28th St Ashtabula, OH$66K31912
- E 28th St Ashtabula, OH$35K------
- 1319 E 29th St Ashtabula, OH$84K421,392
- 2911 Avon Blvd Ashtabula, OH$44K31.51,116
- 1326 E 29th St Ashtabula, OH$44K31875
- 1338 E 28th St Ashtabula, OH$75K31912
- 1322 E 29th St Ashtabula, OH$51K31875
- Avon Blvd Ashtabula, OH--------
- 1313 E 29th St Ashtabula, OH$83K31.51,056
- 1349 E 28th St Ashtabula, OH$90K42990
- 1319 E 30th St Ashtabula, OH$60K31875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!