1339 Laurel St, Augusta, GA 309042 beds, 1 bath, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $39,500
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: 560 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0454075000
- Zillow Home ID: 14951883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1339 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pendelton King, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% higher than in Augusta, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pendelton King home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pendelton King home values.
- 1337 Laurel St Augusta, GA$66K311,298
- 1335 Laurel St Augusta, GA$48K311,200
- 1615 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$109K42.52,924
- Laurel St Augusta, GA$57K311,160
- 1607 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$55K211,180
- 1333 Laurel St Augusta, GA$85K311,405
- 1547 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$75K311,260
- 1331 Laurel St Augusta, GA$77K311,440
- 1706 Verdery St Augusta, GA--------
- 1329 Laurel St Augusta, GA$154K432,748
- 1545 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$60K311,276
- 1615 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$186K42.52,924
- 1336 Laurel St Augusta, GA--211,078
- 1336 Laurel St # 0 Augusta, GA--211,078
- 1708 Verdery St Augusta, GA$78K321,404
- 1334 Laurel St Augusta, GA$36K211,150
- 1543 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$61K211,276
- 1332 Laurel St Augusta, GA$53K311,244
- Druid Park Ave Augusta, GA$38K311,266
- Beman St Augusta, GA$80K311,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292