1339 N Iris Ave, Rialto, CA 923763 beds, 3 baths, 1,360 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 346 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $62
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: IV13158204
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 328 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0127211430000
- Zillow Home ID: 17209158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1339 N Iris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92376, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% higher than in Rialto, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92376 home values.
- 1335 N Iris Ave Rialto, CA$170K21798
- 1345 N Iris Ave Rialto, CA$169K21798
- 1329 N Iris Ave Rialto, CA$181K22902
- 1349 N Iris Ave Rialto, CA$199K321,020
- 591 W Virginia St Rialto, CA$170K21798
- 1325 N Iris Ave Rialto, CA$195K321,020
- 585 W Virginia St Rialto, CA$185K321,020
- 629 W Home St Rialto, CA$184K22902
- 630 W Home St Rialto, CA$186K321,020
- 579 W Virginia St Rialto, CA$190K331,360
- 633 W Home St Rialto, CA$163K21798
- 634 W Home St Rialto, CA$184K22902
- 632 W Mariposa Dr Rialto, CA$185K321,020
- 631 W Virginia St Rialto, CA$178K22902
- 573 W Virginia St Rialto, CA$169K21798
- 639 W Home St Rialto, CA$227K32.51,360
- 640 W Home St Rialto, CA$192K321,020
- 636 W Mariposa Dr Rialto, CA$168K22902
Nearby Schools in Rialto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292