1339 Roselle Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 143053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 2911001300630002011000
- Zillow Home ID: 31437598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1339 Roselle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% lower than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
- 1329 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$87K31.51,425
- 1325 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$96K321,592
- 1352 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$86K321,560
- 1324 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$72K211,344
- 1328 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$94K321,742
- 1320 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$58K111,242
- 1317 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$89K321,413
- 1333 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$82K311,380
- 1334 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$64K31.51,296
- 1316 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$57K211,188
- 1316 Roselle Ave # 0 Niagara Falls, NY$62K------
- 1313 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$66K311,425
- 1313 Roselle Ave # 0 Niagara Falls, NY$59K------
- 1337 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$85K321,480
- 1338 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$65K31.51,080
- 1312 Roselle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$71K321,870
- 1326 Maple Ave Niagara Falls, NY$68K32.51,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!