134-136 W 9th StUNIT 7, SOUTH BOSTON, MA 02127
Sold on 10/25/13: $420,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:710 sq ft
- Lot:710 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $420,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ Y,Beach Description \ Harbor,Beachfront \ Yes,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Frame,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ Y,Electric Feature \ 110 Volts,Energy Features \ Insulated Doors,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat,Exterior \ Clapboard,Exterior Unit Features \ Balcony,Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s),Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof,Exterior Unit Features \ Decorative Lighting,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Wood,Garage Parking \ Attached,Garage Parking \ Deeded,Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener,Garage Parking \ Heated,Garage Parking \ Storage,Heating \ Forced Air,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Full,Lead Paint \ None,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Parking Feature \ Off-Street,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Restrictions \ Other (See Remarks),Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Field Card,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Owner,Year Round \ Yes,
- Zillow Home ID67396334
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow140
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:07 P:00305 S:024
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #4
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$408,288||$384K – $429K||+$1,594||$575||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,383/mo||$1.8K – $2.9K/mo||+$25||$3.36||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 11.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Boston, and 67.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 134-136 W 9th Street UNIT 7
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005