134 19th St SE, Largo, FL 337713 beds, 1 bath, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $87,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 352915479160000140
- Zillow Home ID: 47274865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 19th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33771 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% greater than in Largo, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33771 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Largo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33771 home values.
- 138 19th St SE Largo, FL$160K--21,384
- 132 19th St SE Largo, FL$164K--22,072
- 136 20th St SE Largo, FL$162K--21,360
- 105 19th St SE Largo, FL$123K--21,300
- 196 20th St SE Largo, FL$169K--21,537
- 190 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$132K--21,017
- 1980 1st Ave SE Largo, FL$222K--21,757
- 135 19th St SE Largo, FL$254K--22,164
- 18 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$134K--31,448
- Country Club Dr # 1510 Largo, FL$71K----1,440
- 1895 Lake Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$129K221,447
- 1973 1st Ave SE Largo, FL$240K--21,925
- 135 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$117K--1.51,012
- 140 19th St SE Largo, FL$123K--11,080
- 1954 1st Ave SE Largo, FL$258K--32,222
- 132 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$116K--1980
- 126 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$126K--1.51,236
- 133 Judy Lee Dr Largo, FL$106K31844
- 225 Country Club Dr # 1103 Largo, FL$74K----1,440
- 225 Country Club Dr # 1108 Largo, FL$73K----1,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292