This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $535-750K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1990
- All time views: 1,473
- HOA Fee: $382/mo
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Door Opener
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Heating: Gas
- Heating: Forced Air
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- View: Greenbelt
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Covered Parking
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Structure
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116940219
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.