134 Bridge St, Phoenixville, PA 194601 bed, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,127 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $156,240
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Cable-ready, Occupancy (Max.) 2 (Two), Parking - Unlimited On-Street, Parking One (1) Car Assigned Space, Pet Fees Apply*, Pets One (1) Cat*, Pets One (1) Dog under 30lbs*, Section 8 - Not Accepted, Smoking - Not Accepted, Utilities - Landscaping Included, Utilities - Snow Removal Included, Utilities - Trash Included
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1509 09720000
- Zillow Home ID: 81777456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292