134 Chestnut St, Cooperstown, NY 133265 beds, 5 baths, 3 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1850
- 51 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $165,000
- MLS #: 10162761
- Apartment Type \ no,Basement Type \ Slab,Building Style \ no,Construction Type \ Frame,Garage Type \ no,Property Type \ Multi Unit 5 Plus,Residential Style \ Victorian,Sewer Type \ Municipal,View City \ no,View Lake \ no,View Mountain \ no,View Ocean \ no,View Park \ no,View Pond \ no,View Private \ no,View River \ no,View Scenic \ no,View Stream \ no,View Street \ yes,View Type \ no,View Wooded \ no,Walk-in Closet \ no,Water Source Type \ Municipal,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3 sqft
- Parcel #: 36500113100900010050220000
- Zillow Home ID: 98713663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Chestnut Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 132 Chestnut St Cooperstown, NY$394K46--
- 5435 State Highway 28 Cooperstown, NY$144K311,408
- 126 Chestnut St Cooperstown, NY$342K552,610
- 5429 State Highway 28 Cooperstown, NY$176K211,021
- 9 Orchard Ln Cooperstown, NY$444K32.51,848
- 122 Chestnut St Cooperstown, NY$152K311,343
- 100 Grove St Cooperstown, NY$129K421,734
- 98 Grove St Cooperstown, NY$146K311,258
- 12 Linden Ave Cooperstown, NY$272K31.51,964
- 10 Linden Ave Cooperstown, NY$101K321,400
- 10 Linden Ave # 0 Cooperstown, NY$305K3210,019
- 54 Walnut St Cooperstown, NY$175K31.51,468
- 8 Linden Ave Cooperstown, NY$161K211,410
- 49 Walnut St Cooperstown, NY$178K321,392
- 52 Walnut St Cooperstown, NY$125K421,950
- 108 Spring St Cooperstown, NY$3.8M1287,480
- 25 Linden Ave Cooperstown, NY$149K311,200
- 50 Walnut St Cooperstown, NY$162K----3,000
- 45 Walnut St Cooperstown, NY$183K311,100
- 13 Linden Ave Cooperstown, NY$166K31.51,152
Nearby Schools in Cooperstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292