A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:18 P:06898 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59125141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hyde Park home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Hyde Park homes, this home is valued 10% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.1% greater than in Boston, and 7.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
|138 Clare Ave # 1 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|138 Clare Ave # 138 Boston, MA||$279K||2||2.5||1,450|
|138 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$264K||1||1||1,008|
|130 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$299K||2||1.5||1,428|
|126 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$401K||3||2||1,719|
|118 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$281K||2||1||1,122|
|127 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$277K||2||1.5||1,348|
|129 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$302K||3||1.5||1,467|
|123 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$299K||2||1||1,284|
|133 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$288K||2||3||1,050|
|115 Clare Ave # 0 Hyde Park, MA||$341K||--||--||--|
|121 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$300K||2||1.5||1,276|
|114 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$324K||2||1.5||1,519|
|119 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$329K||3||1||1,299|
|110 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$282K||3||1.5||1,306|
|135 Navarre St Boston, MA||$381K||4||3.5||1,740|
|115-117 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$352K||5||2||2,064|
|131 Navarre St Boston, MA||$422K||3||2.5||2,245|
|774 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,500|
|106 Clare Ave Boston, MA||$341K||3||2||2,034|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!