134 Crosswind Dr, Advance, NC 270063 beds, 4 baths, 2,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- HOA Fee: $525
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $384,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 696 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,358 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: G900000034
- Zillow Home ID: 68714338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Crosswind Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27006 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 184.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% greater than in Davie, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27006 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Davie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27006 home values.
- 251 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$423K32.54,418
- 203 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$467K343,273
- 289 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$383K433,043
- 190 Crosswind Dr Advance, NC$409K43.54,221
- 202 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$416K44.53,589
- 173 Crosswind Dr Advance, NC$384K333,168
- 254 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$449K33.54,129
- 137 Hawks Ridge Dr Advance, NC$228K------
- 173 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$260K32.52,196
- 303 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$715K55.55,149
- 219 Crosswind Dr Advance, NC$296K33.52,560
- 154 Marchmont Dr Advance, NC$414K333,850
- 1238 Peoples Creek Rd Advance, NC$316K432,304
- 124 Tailwind Dr Advance, NC$399K334,066
- 1260 Peoples Creek Rd Advance, NC$369K43.53,042
- 240 Crosswind Dr Advance, NC$571K545,292
Nearby Schools in Davie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.