- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
134 Dayton St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,033 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $107,236
- Price/sqft: $105
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Parcel #: 1505 04700000
- Zillow Home ID: 9143345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Dayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 130 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$607K1265,120
- 126 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$178K411,442
- 115 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$325K72.52,560
- 47 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$176K422,130
- 122 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$110K311,449
- Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$176K422,130
- 120 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$110K411,384
- 121 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$170K31.51,508
- 132 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$123K311,020
- 100 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA--Studio----
- 32 Penn Crossing Dr East Norriton, PA$393K32.52,550
- 20 N Penn St Pottstown, PA$95K321,413
- 18 N Penn St Pottstown, PA$97K421,720
- 111 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$129K21851
- 15 N Penn St Pottstown, PA$110K311,872
- 106 Dayton St Phoenixville, PA$184K632,656
- 112 Penn St Phoenixville, PA$211K31.51,280
- 112 Penn St Phoenixville, PA$110K421,844
- 119 North St Phoenixville, PA$108K411,429
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292