- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
134 Delaware Rd, Easton, CT 066122 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1993 for $190,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 00214900
- Zillow Home ID: 57288532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Delaware Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% higher than in Easton, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06612 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06612 home values.
- 2 Sierra Ln Easton, CT$740K42.53,687
- 5 Sierra Ln Easton, CT$873K55.56,160
- 7 Sierra Ln Easton, CT$1.13M53.55,619
- 122 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$506K43.52,735
- 114 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$630K433,424
- 2747 Morehouse Hwy Fairfield, CT$1.07M433,508
- 15 Wintergreen Dr Easton, CT$646K43.53,291
- 2801 Morehouse Hwy Fairfield, CT$731K332,119
- 125 Delaware Rd Easton, CT$626K533,530
- 2817 Morehouse Hwy Fairfield, CT$801K322,356
- 104 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$504K42.52,528
- 110 Delaware Rd Easton, CT$330K221,592
- 60 Hoydens Ln Fairfield, CT$422K211,200
- 103 Delaware Rd Easton, CT$459K332,076
- 5 Wintergreen Dr Easton, CT$594K432,190
- 150 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$510K32.53,024
- 114 Delaware Rd Easton, CT--------
- 96 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$546K42.52,760
- 140 Morehouse Rd Easton, CT$376K31.51,364
- 80 Hoydens Ln Fairfield, CT--------
Nearby Schools in Easton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292