134 E 56th St, Westmont, IL 605595 beds, 5 baths, 3,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 08656479
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 589 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0915102031
- Zillow Home ID: 4575713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 E 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Westmont, and 371.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60559 home values.
- 56th St Westmont, IL--------
- 130 E 56th St Westmont, IL$188K--1740
- 436 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL$380K--31,426
- 126 E 56th St Westmont, IL$188K--11,056
- 432 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL$297K--21,332
- 424 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL--------
- 424 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL$336K--1.51,400
- 122 E 56th St Westmont, IL$607K--3.53,217
- 133 E 56th St Westmont, IL$213K--1.51,119
- 129 E 56th St Westmont, IL$224K--1.51,144
- 137 E 56th St Westmont, IL$216K321,272
- 125 E 56th St Westmont, IL$259K--21,253
- 114 E 56th St Westmont, IL$625K--3.53,211
- 500 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL$298K32.51,144
- 121 E 56th St Westmont, IL$600K--2.53,112
- 418 S Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL$198K31.51,200
- 110 E 56th St Westmont, IL$185K21779
- 134 Hidden View Dr Westmont, IL$272K--11,146
- 130 Hidden View Dr Westmont, IL$216K--21,250
- 117 E 56th St Westmont, IL$554K--2.52,654
Nearby Schools in Westmont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292