134 Edgecomb St, Mystic, CT 063555 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $509,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Apartment,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ Second Floor,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,796 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 261917211744
- Zillow Home ID: 58963867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Edgecomb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06355 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% less than in Town of Groton, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06355 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
- 118 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$343K32.51,837
- 7 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$351K22.51,744
- 25 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$300K31.51,283
- 37 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$291K311,156
- 3 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$311K31.51,855
- 28 Allyn St Mystic, CT$225K311,344
- 100 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$478K32.52,268
- 22 Burrows St Mystic, CT$347K422,100
- 22 Burrows St Mystic, CT$332K422,184
- 101 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$401K32.52,430
- 43 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$379K33.52,376
- 148 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$256K211,018
- 1 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$282K311,108
- 24 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$282K21936
- 34 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$305K321,333
- 53 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$307K31.51,340
- 48 Pequot Ave Mystic, CT$364K321,832
- 89 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$284K21980
- 88 Edgecomb St Mystic, CT$308K221,494
- 18 Allyn St Mystic, CT$219K311,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292