134 Hickory Shores Dr, Newport, NC 285703 beds, 2 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 630503022976000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 101984896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Hickory Shores Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 526.8% higher than in Carteret, and 388% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 132 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$174K321,300
- 202 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$190K321,358
- 123 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$229K321,710
- 130 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$164K321,196
- 204 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$241K332,241
- 127 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$307K32.52,447
- 115 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$253K322,118
- 122 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$201K321,947
- 206 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$181K321,354
- 129 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC--Studio----
- 126 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$170K321,406
- 135 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$283K332,112
- 206 Sandbar Ct Newport, NC$260K42.52,292
- 202 Sandbar Ct # 71 Newport, NC--Studio----
- 202 Sandbar Ct Newport, NC--Studio----
- 124 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$240K32.52,019
- 129 Tidewater Dr # 25 Newport, NC--Studio----
- 116 Tidewater Dr Newport, NC$294K332,413
- 208 Hickory Shores Dr Newport, NC$207K32.52,240
- 207 Sandbar Ct Newport, NC--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.