134 High StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 4/25/13: $391,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:692 sq ft
- Lot:692 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $391,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow230
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #W:02 P:00595 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71329816
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$387,933||$361K – $407K||+$1,287||$560||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,264/mo||$1.7K – $2.7K/mo||+$1||$3.27||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 25% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Boston, and 78.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 134 High Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.0 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005