- Lot: 6.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 16,451 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $2,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $295
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 760 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Trash Compactor, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ M, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ Private Beach Access, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Family room location \ M, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Solarium/Atrium, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot topography/vegetation \ L, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Pool \ In-Ground, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Owner Finance, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ See Remarks, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Disabled Access, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ M, View \ L, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3304700040
- Zillow Home ID: 48860443
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98177 home values will increase 8.5% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98177 homes, this home is valued 1205.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.9% lower than in Shoreline, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98177 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98177 home values.
|132 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$667K||2||1.5||--|
|142 Moss Rd NW Shoreline, WA||$4.31M||6||--||10,860|
|133 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$1.68M||3||3.5||4,360|
|130 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$3.18M||3||3.5||5,440|
|131 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$3.26M||4||5.5||5,430|
|160 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$4.72M||6||7||12,580|
|143 Moss Rd NW Shoreline, WA||$1.9M||4||6||4,650|
|155 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||--||--||--||--|
|135 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$2.52M||6||4.75||6,190|
|125 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.5M||4||3.25||5,420|
|137 Huckleberry Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$2.07M||3||3||3,860|
|151 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$5.1M||10||6.5||11,090|
|116 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.02M||4||3.5||4,500|
|144 Moss Rd NW Shoreline, WA||$4.04M||9||5.5||7,280|
|156 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.33M||6||5||4,770|
|114 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.23M||6||6||5,460|
|118 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.9M||5||6||5,530|
|149 Moss Rd NW Shoreline, WA||$4.32M||6||5.75||8,830|
|140 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$7.42M||8||9||14,040|
|146 Moss Rd NW Shoreline, WA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!