- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
134 Lake Shore Dr, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 168 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Old Mobile Split Brick floors in Laundry room, all bath rooms and Kitchen.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 4303060003002000101
- Zillow Home ID: 72736377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Lake Shore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Daphne, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 514 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$139K4--2,074
- 196 Honeysuckle Dr Daphne, AL$149K--12,054
- 135 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$180K312,062
- 198 Honeysuckle Dr Daphne, AL$148K--11,814
- 133 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$159K311,808
- 132 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL--311,898
- 512 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$140K3--1,948
- 526 Parkwood Ave Daphne, AL$187K412,508
- 200 Honeysuckle Dr Daphne, AL$129K321,688
- 515 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$156K421,906
- 157 Country Club Dr Daphne, AL$143K422,230
- 131 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$153K321,773
- 200 Parma Dr #Q4 Daphne, AL$130K211,329
- 200 Parma Dr #A Daphne, AL$114K----1,582
- 155 Country Club Dr Daphne, AL$164K322,288
- 503 Parkwood Ave Daphne, AL$144K332,379
- 130 Lake Shore Dr Daphne, AL$151K321,637
- 197 Honeysuckle Dr Daphne, AL$132K411,755
- 23 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--311,504
- 159 Country Club Dr Daphne, AL$168K311,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.