- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
134 Laurel Ave, Providence, RI 029066 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $729,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- New Kitchen and baths, renovated master suite
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,175 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0860510 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66063082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Laurel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blackstone, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.2% less than in Providence, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 126 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$512K41.52,400
- 140 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$416K42.51,847
- 140 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$433K42.51,847
- 131 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$750K63.53,533
- 120 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$466K32.52,357
- 121 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$738K443,497
- 181 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$512K31.52,035
- 175 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$525K52.52,046
- 137 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$717K632,796
- 185 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$409K63--
- 185 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$578K53.52,816
- 174 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$741K554,074
- 169 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$623K32.52,400
- 3 Rose Ct # A Narragansett, RI$333K3--1,534
- 450 Wayland Ave Providence, RI$435K41.52,194
- 161 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$568K422,583
- 115 Laurel Ave Providence, RI$654K522,842
- 9 Rose Ct Narragansett, RI$429K421,860
- 6 Rose Ct Narragansett, RI$489K411,390
- 162 Freeman Pkwy Providence, RI$817K553,000
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292