134 Main St APT 414, Racine, WI 534032 beds, 2 baths, 915 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
2 full baths
In-unit washer & dryer
Storage unit included
Central heat & air
Movie theater, exercise facility, putting green, & community room!
*Affordable Housing Provider*
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2115978495
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Main Street APT 414
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Racine, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Racine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53403 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 134 Main St APT 217 Racine, WI$97K------
- 141 Main St UNIT 420 Racine, WI$123K11976
- 141 Main St UNIT 402 Racine, WI$241K221,864
- 141 Main St UNIT 412 Racine, WI$123K221,164
- 141 Main St UNIT 406 Racine, WI$134K221,158
- 141 Main St UNIT 409 Racine, WI$127K221,230
- 141 Main St UNIT 432 Racine, WI$126K221,086
- 141 Main St UNIT 426 Racine, WI$123K21.51,026
- 141 Main St UNIT 410 Racine, WI$126K221,153
- 141 Main St UNIT 417 Racine, WI$205K221,773
- 141 Main St UNIT 405 Racine, WI$125K221,129
- 141 Main St UNIT 422 Racine, WI$130K111,189
- 141 Main St UNIT 407 Racine, WI$127K221,230
- 141 Main St UNIT 414 Racine, WI$126K221,232
- 141 Main St UNIT 428 Racine, WI$126K221,230
- 141 Main St UNIT 425 Racine, WI$128K221,233
- 141 Main St UNIT 416 Racine, WI$126K221,230
- 141 Main St UNIT 430 Racine, WI$125K11995
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292