A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Mount Auburn Village is a friendly little community of 14 custom condos, created within & beside historic 1899 stone church. It's 3 miles W. of Harvard Sq, & 1/3 mi. E. of Watertown Sq., in the 'best part of town'. This is the only unit remaining, recently finished as final stage of interior re-construction. 2, 866 sq. ft. of spectacular, unique, energy-efficient living space built within historic tower. Secure keyed elevator opens directly into the unit. Spacious 20' x 30' living/dining area...plus 3 more stories of 14' x 15' rooms above, each with different view heights...leading up to a tota
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 2,866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: M:1011 B:0009 L:0000H
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 113968958
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $412K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 63.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Watertown, and 86.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
Nearby Schools in Watertown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!