A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-395K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Farmington is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Farmington is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 1,516
- HOA Fee: $512/mo
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $329,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Range
- Association Fee Description: Monthly
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Type: Residential
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Last Status: Active
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Tax Year: 15
- Pool Description: In Ground
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Development Type: Condominium
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Multi Zone Heat
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area: Yes
- Style: Townhouse
- Park Garage Type: Assigned
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Neighborhood: Farmington (11)
- Association Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- Association Fee Includes: Plowing
- Listing Type Description: A
- Amenities Included: Pool
- Association Fee Includes: Management
- Association Fee Includes: Insurance
- Association Fee Includes: Road Maintenance
- Association Fee Includes: Tennis
- Association Fee Includes: Security
- Last Change Type: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Mill Rate: 24.4400
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 144
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 57718374
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% higher than in Farmington, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.