A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- HOA Fee: $175
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $286,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: W:20 P:05630 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63041507
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $287-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roslindale home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roslindale homes, this home is valued 16.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% lower than in Boston, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
|134 Tyndale St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$334K||2||1||890|
|128 Tyndale St UNIT 128 Boston, MA||$295K||2||1||846|
|104 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$502K||3||2||1,718|
|126 Tyndale St UNIT 126 Boston, MA||$294K||2||1||846|
|102 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$457K||3||1.5||1,300|
|108 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$544K||4||1||1,954|
|105 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$528K||3||1.5||1,798|
|113 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$555K||4||2.5||1,842|
|101 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$470K||3||1.5||1,404|
|100 Tyndale St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$286K||2||1||876|
|100 Tyndale St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$305K||3||1||1,043|
|112 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$511K||3||1.5||1,723|
|117 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$524K||4||1.5||1,814|
|1036 South St Boston, MA||$513K||3||1.5||1,871|
|97 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$546K||5||2||2,256|
|1044 South St Boston, MA||$580K||5||1.5||1,940|
|96 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$566K||5||2||2,200|
|118-120 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$563K||4||2||2,548|
|1032 South St Boston, MA||$445K||3||1||1,386|
|121 Tyndale St Boston, MA||$483K||4||1||1,518|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.