134 Upland Rd, Newton, MA 024604 beds, 6.02 baths, 4,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,675,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement, 965 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED4_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Radiant, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, OTH
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,288 sqft
- Parcel #: S:53 B:022 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 56313710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Upland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.6% less than in Newton, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02460 home values.
- 130 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.03M42.52,417
- 138 Upland Ave Newton, MA$1.11M532,578
- 118 Upland Rd Newton, MA$2.51M64.55,689
- 125 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1M53.52,160
- 106 Upland Ave Newton, MA$943K52.52,553
- 100 Upland Ave Newton, MA$948K42.52,480
- 155 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.14M43.52,172
- 2 Whitney Rd Newton, MA$1.39M442,889
- 171 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.01M33.51,476
- 184 Upland Ave Newton, MA$781K52.51,730
- 181 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.23M43.52,709
- 56 Upland Rd Newton, MA$883K31.51,787
- 43 Upland Rd Newton, MA$871K42.52,112
- 40 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.18M32.52,647
- 15 Upland Rd Newton, MA$920K32.52,146
- 8 Whitney Rd Newton, MA$1.13M332,510
- 163 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.37M43.52,991
- 191 Upland Rd Newton, MA$1.15M42.52,878
- 185 Kirkstall Rd Newton, MA$1.24M433,310
- 191 Kirkstall Rd Newton, MA$1.19M53.52,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!