134 Valley View Rd, Manchester, CT 060404 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $290,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Parcel #: 566000134
- Zillow Home ID: 57746477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Valley View Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Manchester, and 34.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
- 142 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$251K321,736
- 73 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$297K43.52,754
- 64 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$256K32.51,392
- 88 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$250K42.51,870
- 150 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$219K32.51,392
- 7 Heather Ln Manchester, CT$210K321,447
- 61 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$267K432,293
- 104 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$368K322,057
- 158 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$233K32.51,878
- 119 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$263K432,314
- 15 Heather Ln Manchester, CT$251K32.51,983
- 45 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$368K32.52,995
- 54 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$290K52.52,391
- 98 Lamplighter Dr Manchester, CT$236K331,464
- 8 Heather Ln Manchester, CT$247K31.51,564
- 90 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$429K52.52,908
- 16 Heather Ln Manchester, CT$255K52.52,202
- 166 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$221K321,891
- 23 Heather Ln Manchester, CT$224K32.51,392
- 76 Valley View Rd Manchester, CT$405K42.52,817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!