- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
134 Vermont St, Brooklyn, NY 112073,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 036710027
- Zillow Home ID: 30633957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 134 Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1475% higher than in New York, and 18.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 132 Vermont St APT 5 Brooklyn, NY$562K----3,280
- 136 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$545K----3,280
- 138 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$431K----1,200
- 128 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$506K753,280
- 142 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$404K----2,271
- 126 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$585K----3,280
- 144 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$484K----3,081
- 146 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$474K973,081
- 131 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$452K111,568
- 133 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$468K----3,060
- 129 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$438K----1,568
- 135 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$415K----2,112
- 148 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$469K----3,081
- 125 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$453K----1,720
- 143 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$531K----2,250
- 123 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$471K431,720
- 150 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY$408K----1,616
- 2682 Fulton St Brooklyn, NY$467K----2,880
- 119 New Jersey Ave Brooklyn, NY$528K----2,000
- 2680 Fulton St Brooklyn, NY$429K----2,880
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292