- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1340 Alameda, San Carlos, CA 940703 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $690,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 051142050
- Zillow Home ID: 15559818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1340 Alameda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Carlos, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94070 home values.
- 1326 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.1M211,190
- 1350 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.91M64.53,220
- 1316 Alameda San Carlos, CA$857K211,080
- 718 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$1.08M311,220
- 726 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$1.16M41.51,750
- 708 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$1.13M321,540
- 734 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$924K211,230
- 1306 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.14M221,340
- 1366 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.19M321,640
- 186 Wildwood Ave San Carlos, CA$884K32990
- 1341 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.25M321,540
- 742 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$833K211,040
- 338 Ridge Rd San Carlos, CA$1.75M42.52,630
- 2401 Howard Ave San Carlos, CA$1.16M321,610
- 1327 Alameda San Carlos, CA$810K21890
- 1374 Alameda San Carlos, CA$860K432,000
- 750 Neal Ave San Carlos, CA$979K221,245
- 160 Wildwood Ave San Carlos, CA$904K211,200
- 2373 Howard Ave San Carlos, CA$869K211,060
- 360 Ridge Rd San Carlos, CA$753K21850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292