1340 E 55th St, Indianapolis, IN 462204 beds, 2 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The home is comfortable year-round with central air, a new HVAC system, and a programmable thermostat. Cable ready.
This home is on a quiet street of older homes, mature trees, and nicely maintained yards with new sidewalks.
From this home you are can easily walk or bike to the Monon Trail, Broad Ripple Park, Broad Ripple Farmer's Market, and the dining, shopping, and nightlife of Broad Ripple Avenue. Grocery shopping, retail, many services, and the library are all incredibly convenient from this home.
It is a short commute to Butler, IUPUI, downtown Indy, or the Castleton area, and has easy access to I-465, I-70, I-65, and I-69.
Rent is $1,500 per month for 3 individuals and $1,650 for four individuals.
Security deposit required with lease that totals 1 month rent. Please call me at 317-717-1085.
- Lot: 9,239 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $173,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 490707112031000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1257092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1340 E 55th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 5506 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$155K3--1,037
- 5444 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$132K3--960
- 5510 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$214K312,230
- 5501 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K2--1,080
- 5440 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$147K31.51,598
- 5505 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$131K21955
- 5514 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$216K312,264
- 5449 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$221K3--2,348
- 5509 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$159K311,874
- 5501 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$209K322,160
- 5428 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$148K2--810
- 5505 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K221,200
- 5445 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$146K3--980
- 5520 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$139K212,320
- 5513 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$148K2--914
- 5451 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$197K322,560
- 5509 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$144K211,631
- 5431 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K2--1,054
- 5439 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$217K3--2,295
- 5424 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$170K2--913
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292