1340 Hermosa Ave, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 3 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: May 2012 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 023123200
- Zillow Home ID: 15505628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1340 Hermosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Pacifica, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 1344 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$713K31.51,360
- 1336 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$602K311,040
- 1348 Hermosa Ave # 345 Pacifica, CA$444K311,040
- 836 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$608K311,040
- 840 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$793K421,790
- 1332 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$605K311,040
- 852 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$612K311,040
- 832 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$752K321,560
- 1339 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$587K311,040
- 1335 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$742K421,560
- 1352 Hermosa Ave # 657 Pacifica, CA$668K421,560
- 1343 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$745K321,550
- 1328 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$615K311,040
- 1331 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$594K311,040
- 860 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$658K321,410
- 828 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$602K311,040
- 1347 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$602K311,040
- 1327 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$596K311,040
- 868 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$615K311,040
- 1324 Hermosa Ave Pacifica, CA$608K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!