13400 Hedy, Newalla, OK 748575 beds, 3 baths, 2,169 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $183,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- range,large back yard,gas heat,new carpet,well water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,169 sqft
- Parcel #: R0097299
- Zillow Home ID: 58745113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13400 Hedy
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% less than in Oklahoma City, and 23.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 13330 Hedy Newalla, OK$183K421,868
- 13412 Hedy Newalla, OK$183K321,865
- 13320 Hedy Newalla, OK$201K321,991
- 13420 Hedy Newalla, OK$186K321,964
- 13434 Hedy Newalla, OK$216K332,129
- 13300 Hedy Newalla, OK$195K422,073
- 14814 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$175K421,728
- 13201 S Choctaw Rd Newalla, OK$224K322,137
- 13335 Hedy Newalla, OK$176K321,725
- 13401 Hedy Newalla, OK$190K322,054
- 13440 Hedy Newalla, OK$225K322,236
- 14900 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$180K321,724
- 13325 Hedy Newalla, OK$186K322,009
- 13413 Hedy Newalla, OK$169K321,730
- 13313 Hedy Newalla, OK$178K321,785
- 13425 Hedy Newalla, OK$195K321,791
- 14901 SE 134th St Newalla, OK$323K322,651
- 13435 Hedy Newalla, OK$194K422,160
- 14801 SE 132nd St Newalla, OK$203K322,130
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292