- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13400 SW 66th Ave, Miami, FL 331565 beds, 3 baths, 5,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $900,000
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,387 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 178
- Parcel #: 2050130230600
- Zillow Home ID: 44025874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13400 Sw 66th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33156 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4433.3% higher than in Pinecrest, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinecrest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33156 home values.
- 13400 SW 66th Ave Pinecrest, FL$774K53.55,504
- 6650 SW 133rd St Miami, FL$1.09M53.54,091
- 13420 SW 66th Ave Miami, FL$1.99M65.56,125
- 6560 SW 134th Dr Miami, FL$866K433,952
- 13425 SW 66th Ave Miami, FL$1.3M544,844
- 6700 SW 133rd Ter Miami, FL$2.15M664,480
- 6565 SW 134th Dr Miami, FL$1.03M544,104
- 13250 SW 67th Ave Miami, FL$1.22M43.53,957
- 13500 SW 66th Ave Miami, FL$1.67M54.56,101
- 6695 SW 133rd St Miami, FL$1.03M532,825
- 6540 SW 134th Dr Miami, FL$952K432,464
- 6540 SW 133rd Dr Coral Gables, FL$1.26M333,442
- 13440 SW 67th Ave Miami, FL$912K533,745
- 6545 SW 135th Dr Miami, FL$995K433,249
- 6545 SW 134th Dr Miami, FL$1.01M433,427
- 6560 SW 135th Dr Miami, FL$1.01M333,401
- 6700 SW 132nd St Miami, FL$813K433,238
- 6720 SW 133rd Ter Miami, FL$1.3M544,857
- 6520 SW 133rd Dr Miami, FL$1.01M444,452
- 13120 SW 66th Ave Miami, FL$975K533,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.