13402 Aquiline Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322244 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $362,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,161 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 1673323260
- Zillow Home ID: 44604307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13402 Aquiline Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Glades - The Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
- 13395 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$348K432,228
- 13408 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$266K322,179
- 2387 Companion Cir E Jacksonville, FL$191K422,132
- 2412 Foxhaven Dr W Jacksonville, FL$314K422,174
- 13414 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$286K322,176
- 13403 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$349K422,225
- 2381 Companion Cir E Jacksonville, FL$170K321,656
- 13405 Foxhaven Dr N Jacksonville, FL$324K432,555
- 13409 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$296K432,406
- 13262 Companion Cir S Jacksonville, FL$188K522,192
- 13415 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$260K321,778
- 2406 Foxhaven Dr W Jacksonville, FL$372K44.53,051
- 2375 Companion Cir E Jacksonville, FL$182K321,494
- 13389 Tropic Egret Dr Jacksonville, FL$204K321,808
- 13420 Aquiline Rd Jacksonville, FL$299K432,530
- 13377 Tropic Egret Dr Jacksonville, FL$169K321,357
- 13411 Foxhaven Dr N Jacksonville, FL$358K443,072
- 2369 Companion Cir E Jacksonville, FL$174K321,876
- 2195 El Lago Way Jacksonville, FL$199K322,242
- 2188 El Lago Way Jacksonville, FL$245K422,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!