1341 Arkansas St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Parcel #: 0057032110
- Zillow Home ID: 15658344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1341 Arkansas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Vallejo, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 1345 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$204K311,095
- 1337 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$238K411,645
- 1349 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$182K311,095
- 1333 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$200K311,095
- 1940 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$255K421,640
- 1944 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$260K311,257
- 1936 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$256K311,250
- 1338 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA--311,218
- 1338 Arkansas St # T Vallejo, CA$114K311,218
- 1334 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$185K311,218
- 1948 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$179K311,200
- 1342 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$270K421,633
- 1932 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$258K311,250
- 1329 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$186K311,095
- 1330 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$107K21860
- 1928 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$207K311,250
- 1346 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$258K------
- 1325 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$238K311,095
- 1326 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$193K31993
- 1337 Nebraska St Vallejo, CA$203K311,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292