- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1341 Herzel Ave, Lancaster, CA 935354 beds, 2 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 3148022055
- Zillow Home ID: 20301159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1341 Herzel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% greater than in Lancaster, and 190.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93535 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93535 home values.
- 1335 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$217K332,449
- 1348 Sun Ct Lancaster, CA$215K52.52,449
- 1342 Sun Ct Lancaster, CA$190K321,632
- 1329 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$218K332,604
- 1338 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$222K332,604
- 43868 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$172K321,410
- 1332 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$178K321,632
- 43860 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$230K332,604
- 43902 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$207K532,449
- 1334 Sun Ct Lancaster, CA$218K332,449
- 43852 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$189K321,632
- 43908 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$229K332,637
- 1326 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$189K422,046
- 1323 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$178K321,632
- 43844 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$204K422,046
- 43914 Emile Zola St Lancaster, CA$230K332,637
- 1339 Chagal Ave Lancaster, CA$229K332,604
- 1349 Sun Ct Lancaster, CA$221K332,637
- 1333 Chagal Ave Lancaster, CA$238K542,620
- 1320 Herzel Ave Lancaster, CA$392K532,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!