1341 Pamalee Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283033 beds, 1 bath, 1,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $11,842
- Price/sqft: $6
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,877 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0418963523
- Zillow Home ID: 53646048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1341 Pamalee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 1337 Pamalee Dr Fayetteville, NC$95K321,618
- 1260 Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$133K321,690
- 1264 Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$125K321,516
- 1258 Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$117K321,538
- 1665 Baysden Ct Fayetteville, NC$191K532,287
- 1266 Duncan St # 0 Fayetteville, NC--321,600
- 1266 Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$126K321,600
- Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$117K321,538
- Lasalle Ave Fayetteville, NC$126K321,610
- 1668 Baysden Ct Fayetteville, NC$161K32.52,001
- 1602 Brisby Ct Fayetteville, NC$100K321,405
- 1601 Nutley Dr Fayetteville, NC$101K321,474
- 1607 Nutley Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K31.51,326
- 1254 Duncan St Fayetteville, NC$140K321,794
- 1661 Baysden Ct Fayetteville, NC$167K32.52,200
- 1832 Lasalle Ave Fayetteville, NC$123K321,642
- 1640 Woodfield Rd Fayetteville, NC$153K321,884
- 1833 Lasalle Ave Fayetteville, NC$126K321,674
- 1611 Nutley Dr Fayetteville, NC$88K421,342
- 1662 Baysden Ct Fayetteville, NC$146K321,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292