1341 Richmond St, El Cerrito, CA 945302 beds, 2 baths, 861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home is centrally located among mixed housing, large parks and playgrounds, a community center, and within walking distance to a small neighborhood grocery store. It is just minutes from El Cerrito plaza shopping. BART and AC transit are within easy access. The Richmond Street location offers a small community feel, without sacrificing diversity and a connection to a larger urban environment.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 861 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5024400037
- Zillow Home ID: 18526051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1341 Richmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94530, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% higher than in El Cerrito, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Cerrito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94530 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,531 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1337 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$556K21.31,213
- 1345 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$443K21901
- 6718 Donal Ave El Cerrito, CA$425K21792
- 1335 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$534K32.51,166
- 1340 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$446K21924
- 1336 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$448K21924
- 1342 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$450K211,008
- 1334 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$542K221,228
- 6706 Donal Ave El Cerrito, CA$634K421,620
- 1331 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$494K311,051
- 1330 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$471K211,060
- 1403 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$498K211,005
- 1342 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$463K211,048
- 1344 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$549K411,298
- 1338 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$456K21992
- 1328 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$483K211,077
- 1327 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$496K211,083
- 1336 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$470K311,100
- 1400 Richmond St El Cerrito, CA$557K221,287
- 1324 Elm St El Cerrito, CA$609K321,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!