13410 Redwood St, Omaha, NE 681383 beds, 3 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- 540 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Lot depth: 1
- Lot width: 1248
- Parcel #: 010977619
- Zillow Home ID: 58586209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13410 Redwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Omaha market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Omaha Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
- 13406 Redwood St Omaha, NE$128K311,394
- 13414 Redwood St Omaha, NE$144K321,781
- 13313 Emiline St Omaha, NE$115K3--1,580
- 13317 Emiline St Omaha, NE$122K311,386
- 13309 Emiline St Omaha, NE$139K321,722
- 13312 Gertrude St Omaha, NE$116K321,212
- 7010 S 133rd Cir Omaha, NE$161K312,390
- 7006 S 133rd Cir Omaha, NE$122K321,482
- 13418 Redwood St Omaha, NE$132K311,592
- 13321 Emiline St Omaha, NE$129K31.51,377
- 13305 Emiline St Omaha, NE$134K311,705
- 13405 Redwood St Omaha, NE$134K32.51,549
- 13413 Redwood St Omaha, NE$135K321,508
- 7014 S 133rd Cir Omaha, NE$129K311,538
- 13404 Gertrude St Omaha, NE$132K331,543
- 13403 Emiline St Omaha, NE$129K321,628
- 13301 Emiline St Omaha, NE$132K311,695
- 13422 Redwood St Omaha, NE$132K321,353
- 13314 Emiline St Omaha, NE$123K31.51,524
- 7002 S 133rd Cir Omaha, NE$111K311,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292