13413 SE 252nd St, Kent, WA 980424 beds, 3 baths, 2,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $319,500
- Price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Parcel #: 1459920040
- Zillow Home ID: 95063346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13413 Se 252nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% lower than in Kent, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 13410 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$345K42.52,627
- 13418 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$259K321,197
- 13417 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$284K321,680
- 13503 SE 251st Pl Kent, WA$364K32.52,370
- 13406 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$321K52.52,303
- 13422 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$332K42.52,627
- 13501 SE 251st Pl Kent, WA$427K423,000
- 13421 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$335K42.52,491
- 13405 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$328K42.52,658
- 13402 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$311K42.52,603
- 13426 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$284K321,680
- 13413 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$353K42.52,351
- 13513 SE 251st Pl Kent, WA$415K42.52,940
- 25025 135th Ave SE Kent, WA$361K32.252,310
- 13401 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$283K321,451
- 13409 SE 252nd St Kent, WA$304K321,706
- 13330 SE 252nd St Covington, WA$466K42.53,167
- 25234 134th Ct SE Kent, WA$341K42.752,120
- 13504 SE 251st Pl Kent, WA$395K522,500
- 25209 135th Ave SE Kent, WA$396K42.52,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292