- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 398 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $218,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: T2755779
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Location \ Level, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Last Status \ Incomplete, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Detached, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0776905580
- Zillow Home ID: 95059890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $143-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33579 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Riverview as a whole. Among 33579 homes, this home is 50.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33579, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Riverview, and 677% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33579 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33579 home values.
|13417 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$218K||3||2.5||2,186|
|13413 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$150K||3||2.5||2,186|
|13419 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$178K||5||3||2,455|
|13411 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$186K||6||3||2,634|
|13421 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$247K||6||3||2,634|
|13409 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$115K||3||2||1,697|
|12016 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$150K||3||2.5||2,186|
|13423 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$178K||3||2||1,720|
|12014 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$114K||3||2||1,697|
|12018 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$244K||6||3||2,603|
|12020 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$214K||3||3||2,255|
|12012 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$179K||5||3||2,455|
|13407 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$188K||6||3||2,634|
|12022 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$200K||3||2||1,690|
|13425 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$178K||5||3||2,455|
|12010 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$187K||6||3||2,634|
|13405 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$150K||3||2.5||2,186|
|12024 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$179K||5||3||2,455|
|12008 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$221K||5||3||2,455|
|13427 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$113K||3||2||1,697|
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!