1342 Shirley Oaks Dr S, Jacksonville, FL 322185 beds, 4 baths, 2,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $314
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $30,200
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1069395225
- Zillow Home ID: 71035089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1342 Shirley Oaks Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 1350 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$126K422,009
- 1334 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$137K421,840
- 1355 Samantha Cir N Jacksonville, FL$190K532,384
- 1335 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$189K422,600
- 1358 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$130K421,827
- 12527 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$138K421,995
- 1326 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$170K42.52,561
- 1363 Samantha Cir N Jacksonville, FL$226K533,118
- 1347 Samantha Cir N Jacksonville, FL$172K42.52,594
- 12535 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$236K532,700
- 1343 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$145K321,852
- 1339 Samantha Cir N Jacksonville, FL$130K321,850
- 1366 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$189K532,336
- 1351 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$149K421,995
- Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL--------
- Yellow Jacket Ct Jacksonville, FL$223K422,584
- 12543 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$152K322,059
- 1332 Marcus Ln Jacksonville, FL$149K422,141
- 1371 Samantha Cir E Jacksonville, FL$190K432,310
- 1331 Samantha Cir N Jacksonville, FL$120K421,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292