This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-139K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 723 sqft
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 836
- HOA Fee: $140/mo
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $87,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Dining Area: GR
- Heating: Electric Heat
- Master Bathroom: 4 Bath Master Bdrm
- Parking: Assigned Parking
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Description: Corner Lot
- Property Description: South Exposure
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Utilities: SRP
- Water: City Water
- Spa: None
- Source of SqFt: County Assessor
- Laundry: Inside Laundry
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Monthly
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Community Pool
- Assoc Rules: Pets OK (See Rmrks)
- Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial: Full
- Items Updated: Floor Partial: Partial
- Association Fee Incl: Water
- Association Fee Incl: Blanket Ins Policy
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Repair
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Special Listing Cond: A
- Items Updated: Kitchen Partial: Full
- Association Fee Incl: Sewer
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Cook Top Elec
- Tax Municipality: Maricopa - COUNTY
- Landscaping: Stone Front
- Landscaping: Stone Back
- Exterior Stories: 2
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: VA
- New Financing: FHA
- New Financing: Conventional
- Master Bedroom: Split
- Master Bedroom: Downstairs
- Dwelling Styles: Attached
- High School: Westwood High School
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Parcel #: 13428151
- Zillow Home ID: 7601430
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.