- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 359 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $191,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: T2748408
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Last Status \ Incomplete, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0776905588
- Zillow Home ID: 99618152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $214-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33579 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Riverview as a whole. Among 33579 homes, this home is 32.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33579, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Riverview, and 677% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33579 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33579 home values.
|13425 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$167K||5||3||2,455|
|13421 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$248K||6||3||2,634|
|13419 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$168K||5||3||2,455|
|13427 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$100K||3||2||1,697|
|13417 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$216K||3||2.5||2,186|
|12024 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$168K||5||3||2,455|
|13415 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$168K||5||3||2,455|
|12022 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||--||--||--||--|
|12026 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$246K||6||3||2,634|
|12028 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$232K||5||3||2,455|
|12020 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$207K||3||3||2,255|
|12018 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$245K||6||3||2,603|
|13413 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$136K||3||2.5||2,186|
|12109 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$172K||4||3||2,599|
|12111 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$192K||6||3||3,127|
|12016 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$136K||3||2.5||2,186|
|12107 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$232K||7||4||4,054|
|12113 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||--||--||--||--|
|13411 Lake Monroe Pl Riverview, FL||$176K||6||3||2,634|
|12014 Streambed Dr Riverview, FL||$101K||3||2||1,697|
Nearby Schools in Riverview
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.