13425 Harold Ave, Warren, MI 480893 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $15,900
- Price/sqft: $17
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1323428010
- Zillow Home ID: 83548303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13425 Harold Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Warren market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.6% lower than in Detroit Metro, and 94% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Warren home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warren home values.
- 13435 Harold Ave Warren, MI$58K311,208
- 13383 Harold Ave Warren, MI$74K--21,368
- 13441 Harold Ave Warren, MI$54K311,476
- 13424 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$101K------
- 13434 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$38K311,300
- 13392 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$114K42.51,830
- 13424 Harold Ave Warren, MI$36K21840
- 13440 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$70K31888
- 13263 Harold Ave Warren, MI$78K--11,089
- 13434 Harold Ave Warren, MI$54K--11,204
- 13451 Harold Ave Warren, MI$37K--1720
- 13392 Harold Ave Warren, MI$94K--11,963
- 13440 Harold Ave Warren, MI--------
- 13264 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$77K--11,089
- 13450 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$81K--11,429
- 13243 Harold Ave Warren, MI$73K--11,089
- 13260 Harold Ave Warren, MI$92K--11,089
- 13460 Harold Ave Warren, MI$68K--1971
- 13461 Harold Ave Warren, MI$115K--11,446
- 13244 Brainwood Ave Warren, MI$76K--11,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!