- Lot: 1,346 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 175 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,989 all time views
- HOA Fee: $633
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $127,900
- Price/sqft: $155
- MLS #: O5326219
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Water Access, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ High Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272428064801005
- Zillow Home ID: 84655174
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-326K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32821 home values will rise 8.3% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32821 homes, this home is 17.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137% greater than in Orange, and 455.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32821 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (196)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 13427 Blue Heron Beach Dr|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.