- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 3,058 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,940,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $769
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 616 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 50357003
- Zillow Home ID: 19742749
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.4-3.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 1.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saratoga, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|13341 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$3.2M||5||4.5||4,492|
|13478 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.2M||4||2.5||2,940|
|13439 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.38M||5||3||2,991|
|13363 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.21M||4||2.5||2,921|
|13385 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$1.94M||3||2||2,232|
|13456 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$3.23M||6||5||4,637|
|13492 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.04M||4||2.5||2,476|
|13451 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.34M||4||2.5||2,984|
|13534 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.47M||4||4||3,408|
|13463 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.16M||3||3||2,738|
|13434 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$3.3M||6||3||4,792|
|13485 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.51M||4||3||3,639|
|13497 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.5M||4||2||3,300|
|13360 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.62M||4||3.5||3,688|
|13340 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$7.58M||4||4.5||7,236|
|13519 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.62M||3||3||3,607|
|13382 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.1M||3||2.5||2,583|
|13531 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$1.99M||2||2||2,192|
|13410 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.32M||3||2||2,990|
|13558 Old Oak Way Saratoga, CA||$2.38M||4||4||2,791|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
Saratoga High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!