This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,863 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Under Construction, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Environmental Cert \ ENERGY STAR, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Presale, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ State Bond, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Water Source \ Community
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,655 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110337235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98391 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Bonney Lake as a whole. Among 98391 homes, this home is valued 16.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98391, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Bonney Lake, and 128.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98391 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonney Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98391 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bonney Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!