1343 Kenyon St NW, Washington, DC 200103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $449,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 2843 0073
- Zillow Home ID: 473090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1343 Kenyon St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% less than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1345 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$544K321,580
- 1341 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$565K321,580
- 1339 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$596K321,654
- 1337 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$599K621,580
- 1335 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$700K32.51,756
- 1333 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$707K642,382
- 1349 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$4.22MStudio137,095
- 1350 Kenyon St NW APT B Washington, DC$427K21945
- 1350 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$371K11704
- 1350 Kenyon St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$389K11681
- 1331 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$810K22.51,897
- 1354 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$394K11.5719
- 1354 Kenyon St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$398K11.5726
- 1354 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$262K--1484
- 1354 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$445K21.5846
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT B Washington, DC$433K21964
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$325K11669
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$335K11686
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$312KStudio1550
- 1356 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$420K21839
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292