A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.18-1.72M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $14.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Belmont is $11,685.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $26.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Belmont is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- All time views: 3,263
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,427,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $835
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Basement - Unfinished
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Open Beam Ceiling
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Bathroom: Tile
- Bathroom: Tub
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Double Pane Windows
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fencing: Fenced Back
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Foundation: Foundation Pillars
- Foundation: Raised
- Common Parking Area
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Electric
- Kitchen: Countertop - Formica
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Hood Over Range
- Kitchen: Oven - Electric
- Laundry: Hookup - Electric
- Laundry: Hookup - Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Gently Sloped
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Utilities: Natural Gas
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 045263160
- Zillow Home ID: 15550418
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Belmont, and 91.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmont.
|1337 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.47M||4||2.5||2,420|
|1349 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.45M||4||2||2,010|
|1331 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.72M||4||3||2,870|
|1357 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,450|
|1346 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.44M||3||2.1||1,520|
|1348 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.83M||4||3||2,770|
|1324 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.79M||4||3.5||2,730|
|1342 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.42M||3||2||1,700|
|1348 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.37M||4||3||1,630|
|1325 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.39M||4||2.1||2,260|
|1336 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.28M||4||3||2,006|
|1352 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,340|
|1316 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.42M||3||1.5||1,640|
|1356 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.3M||4||2||1,410|
|1356 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,490|
|1308 Sunnyslope Ave Belmont, CA||$1.84M||4||3.5||2,694|
|1332 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,800|
|1180 Broadway Belmont, CA||$1.53M||4||3||2,140|
|1372 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.21M||3||2||1,320|
|1319 Paloma Ave Belmont, CA||$1.4M||4||2.5||2,020|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.