1343 Winhurst Dr, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 570 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 6838332
- Zillow Home ID: 35474637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1343 Winhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Akron, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 1337 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$103K43.52,288
- 1351 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$93K42.51,774
- 1342 Bellcrest Dr Akron, OH$140K332,060
- 1336 Bellcrest Dr Akron, OH$174K332,320
- 1333 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$123K421,636
- 1357 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$124K221,620
- 1348 Bellcrest Dr Akron, OH$170K32.52,060
- 1348 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$88K311,238
- 1354 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$96K31.51,667
- 1342 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$98K31.5978
- 1360 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$125K42.51,572
- 1325 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$117K31.51,428
- 1354 Bellcrest Dr Akron, OH$120K31.51,554
- 574 Deering Dr Akron, OH$135K421,780
- 1328 Bellcrest Dr Akron, OH$153K42.52,186
- 1336 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$107K321,148
- 1363 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$113K42.51,912
- 1366 Winhurst Dr Akron, OH$92K321,450
- 596 Deering Dr Akron, OH$150K321,573
- 568 Deering Dr Akron, OH$125K31.51,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!